Lot #98 | The Miracle Of The Zambezi
The Miracle Of The Zambezi by Sergey Melnikoff, a.k.a. MFF
Camera Fuji GX617 / 90mm Lens
- Size 67”x39,4” (120×60 cm)
- Acrylic plasticization thickness 5 mm
- Ready to hang | Ship in crate | Free shipping worldwide
- This artwork comes with an Honorary Plaque
- We accept cryptocurrencies. Write to us
- We provide a tax deduction certificate as a 501(c)(3) charity
- What is the quality of the photos taken by MFF with their unique cameras?
- Each MELNIKOFF artwork, which is available at our charity auction, maintaining its uniqueness and artistic value. Every piece is a one-of-a-kind treasure, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by the author.
- By buying this artwork, you can make a meaningful contribution to the Mother Teresa Rehabilitation Center and help provide vital support to Ukrainian children who have lost limbs in the Russian-Ukrainian war.
- By producing acrylic glass photographs at our production facility in Kyiv, we gives you the chance to own an exquisite work of art by one of the most well-known photographers in the world, as well as a historical memento created in Ukraine during the war.
Current bid: $5,000.00
“All South African guidebooks unanimously claim that this natural phenomenon can only be seen once in a lifetime: once or twice a year, when the high water level of the Zambezi coincides with the full moon, the nymphs of the Victoria Falls perform mysterious dances of light and shadows, intoxicate with pastel tones and pearly foam of champagne, create a symphony of soft rustling trees and the roar of falling water.” Sergey Melnikoof wrote in his memoirs, capturing this wonder of nature in 2005 on the days of his fiftieth birthday.
“After running along the waterfall, I hired a microplane and spent the whole morning and evening of the next day in the air. Livingstone, probably the first of the whites to see this wonder, could not even imagine how grand the waterfall looks from a height of 1,000 feet.
The enormous river, covered with beautiful, seemingly drawn tiny islands with palm trees, abruptly falls into the abyss across its many-kilometer width. The noise of the water sometimes broke through the headphones of the intercom with the pilot, drowning out the roar of the engine behind our backs…”
The master of photography turned this wonder of nature into no less a wonder of art. The stunningly colorful wide-format photo of Victoria Falls, bewitches at first sight with the tropical sunset. It is truly a unique work of art. You should acquire it to decorate your home or office.
There are no bids yet. Be the first!