Lot #84 | The Heavenly Hundred
The Heavenly Hundred by Sergey Melnikoff, a.k.a. MFF
Camera Fuji Panorama GX617 / 105mm Lens
- Size 59”x19,7” (150×50 cm)
- Acrylic plasticization thickness 5 mm
- Ready to hang | Ship in crate | Free shipping worldwide
- This artwork comes with an Honorary Plaque
- We accept cryptocurrencies. Write to us
- We provide a tax deduction certificate as a 501(c)(3) charity
- What is the quality of the photos taken by MFF with their unique cameras?
- Each MELNIKOFF artwork, which is available at our charity auction, maintaining its uniqueness and artistic value. Every piece is a one-of-a-kind treasure, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by the author.
- By buying this artwork, you can make a meaningful contribution to the Mother Teresa Rehabilitation Center and help provide vital support to Ukrainian children who have lost limbs in the Russian-Ukrainian war.
- By producing acrylic glass photographs at our production facility in Kyiv, we gives you the chance to own an exquisite work of art by one of the most well-known photographers in the world, as well as a historical memento created in Ukraine during the war.
Current bid: $3,000.00
The Maidan casualties, also known as the Heavenly Hundred, were a group of people who lost their lives during the 2014 Ukrainian Revolution of Dignity and the early phase of the Russo-Ukrainian War. The conflict resulted in over 100 identified individuals losing their lives, and these casualties were mostly civilians who supported the revolution. To remember and honor the sacrifices made by these individuals, “The Day of the Heavenly Hundred Heroes” is celebrated on February 20th each year since 2015. This day serves as a way to commemorate the lives lost during this period and to acknowledge the contributions made by those who fought for their country’s freedom and democracy.
There are no bids yet. Be the first!