Lot #211 | Carpathian Countryside
Carpathian Countryside by Sergey Melnikoff, a.k.a. MFF
Camera Fuji Panorama GX617 / 105mm Lens
- Size 70,9”x23,6” (180×60 cm)
- Acrylic plasticization thickness 5 mm
- Ready to hang | Ship in crate | Free shipping worldwide
- This artwork comes with an Honorary Plaque
- We accept cryptocurrencies. Write to us
- We provide a tax deduction certificate as a 501(c)(3) charity
- What is the quality of the photos taken by MFF with their unique cameras?
- Each MELNIKOFF artwork, which is available at our charity auction, maintaining its uniqueness and artistic value. Every piece is a one-of-a-kind treasure, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by the author.
- By buying this artwork, you can make a meaningful contribution to the Mother Teresa Rehabilitation Center and help provide vital support to Ukrainian children who have lost limbs in the Russian-Ukrainian war.
- By producing acrylic glass photographs at our production facility in Kyiv, we gives you the chance to own an exquisite work of art by one of the most well-known photographers in the world, as well as a historical memento created in Ukraine during the war.
Current bid: $1,500.00
The captivating photographic panorama titled “Carpathian Countryside” by Sergey Melnikoff, a.k.a. MFF, showcases the serene rural life in the Carpathian Mountains of Ukraine. Through the clusters of blooming heather, the master photographer captures a small hamlet with a few horses grazing nearby. Two human figures, squatting near a fence, further emphasize the tranquility of rural life deep within the Carpathian Mountains. The photograph boasts a rich color palette, ranging from the pink hues of the heather to the blue sky and the lush greenery of the surrounding forest, framing the perfect composition.
Melnikoff’s “Carpathian Countryside” offers a glimpse into a world untouched by the hectic pace of urban life. It transports the viewer to a place where time seems to stand still, where the essence of nature intertwines with the simplicity of rural existence. The photograph captures the essence of the Carpathian Mountains, known for their breathtaking landscapes and unspoiled beauty.
The composition of the photograph is masterful, drawing the viewer’s attention to the central elements: the hamlet, the horses, and the figures near the fence. The use of the blooming heather in the foreground creates a sense of depth and adds vibrancy to the scene. The colors are carefully chosen to evoke a feeling of calmness and harmony. The soft pinks of the heather contrast beautifully with the vivid blue of the sky, while the lush green forest envelops the frame, creating a sense of enclosure and seclusion.
The presence of the horses in the image adds a touch of liveliness to the otherwise peaceful setting. They symbolize the symbiotic relationship between humans and animals in rural communities, where horses serve as faithful companions and reliable helpers in various aspects of daily life. The figures near the fence, sitting in a relaxed posture, exude a sense of contentment and belonging. They seem to be at one with their surroundings, fully immersed in the simplicity and beauty of their rural existence.
Melnikoff’s choice to capture the Carpathian Countryside during the blooming season of the heather is significant. The vibrant pink flowers symbolize resilience and endurance, as they thrive in challenging environments. They serve as a reminder that even in the midst of a seemingly remote and isolated landscape, life flourishes, and beauty can be found in unexpected places.
In conclusion, Sergey Melnikoff’s “Carpathian Countryside” presents a captivating view of rural life in the Carpathian Mountains of Ukraine. The photograph’s serene composition, vibrant colors, and the presence of human and animal figures create a sense of tranquility and harmony. Through this masterpiece, Melnikoff invites us to appreciate the simplicity and beauty of rural existence and reminds us of the resilience of life even in the most secluded corners of the world.
There are no bids yet. Be the first!