Lot #139 | Ochre Face
Ochre Face by Sergey Melnikoff, a.k.a. MFF
Camera Canon Mark II / 200mm Lens
- Size 19,7”x13” (50×33 cm)
- Acrylic plasticization thickness 5 mm
- Ready to hang | Ship in crate | Free shipping worldwide
- This artwork comes with an Honorary Plaque
- We accept cryptocurrencies. Write to us
- We provide a tax deduction certificate as a 501(c)(3) charity
- What is the quality of the photos taken by MFF with their unique cameras?
- Each MELNIKOFF artwork, which is available at our charity auction, maintaining its uniqueness and artistic value. Every piece is a one-of-a-kind treasure, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by the author.
- By buying this artwork, you can make a meaningful contribution to the Mother Teresa Rehabilitation Center and help provide vital support to Ukrainian children who have lost limbs in the Russian-Ukrainian war.
- By producing acrylic glass photographs at our production facility in Kyiv, we gives you the chance to own an exquisite work of art by one of the most well-known photographers in the world, as well as a historical memento created in Ukraine during the war.
Current bid: $1,000.00
Introducing “Face of Mankind” – a personal project by the renowned American photographer, Sergey Melnikoff, a.k.a. MFF. With a passion for capturing the essence of different cultures, Melnikoff has embarked on a mission to collect a staggering 10,000 portrait images of people from 100 different countries around the world. And his latest masterpiece is a stunning photograph of an “Ochre Face” Sadhu from Nepal.
The Sadhu, a member of a high caste in the Hindu religion, is depicted in the portrait with his face covered in ochre and white stripes, representing his spiritual world. The highly artistic portrayal of this unique individual is a testament to Melnikoff’s remarkable talent and skill in capturing the essence of humanity.
Melnikoff’s project began in 1991, and to this day, he has not finished it. The dedication and commitment he has shown to capturing the diversity of the human experience is truly remarkable. With each photograph, Melnikoff is preserving a moment in time, a cultural snapshot that transcends language and borders.
“Face of Mankind” is not just a collection of photographs, it is a celebration of the rich tapestry of humanity. Melnikoff’s photographs remind us of the beauty and complexity of our world, and the importance of preserving and celebrating our differences.
If you are a lover of art, culture, and humanity, “Face of Mankind” is a project that you cannot afford to miss. Join Melnikoff on his journey to capture the beauty of the world, one face at a time.
There are no bids yet. Be the first!