Lot #138 | The Sky Of Kamchatka
The Sky Of Kamchatka by Sergey Melnikoff, a.k.a. MFF
Camera Pentax 67-II / 300mm Lens
- Size 39,4”x28,3” (100×72 cm)
- Acrylic plasticization thickness 5 mm
- Ready to hang | Ship in crate | Free shipping worldwide
- This artwork comes with an Honorary Plaque
- We accept cryptocurrencies. Write to us
- We provide a tax deduction certificate as a 501(c)(3) charity
- What is the quality of the photos taken by MFF with their unique cameras?
- Each MELNIKOFF artwork, which is available at our charity auction, maintaining its uniqueness and artistic value. Every piece is a one-of-a-kind treasure, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by the author.
- By buying this artwork, you can make a meaningful contribution to the Mother Teresa Rehabilitation Center and help provide vital support to Ukrainian children who have lost limbs in the Russian-Ukrainian war.
- By producing acrylic glass photographs at our production facility in Kyiv, we gives you the chance to own an exquisite work of art by one of the most well-known photographers in the world, as well as a historical memento created in Ukraine during the war.
Current bid: $2,000.00
Are you an adventurer at heart? Do you crave breathtaking views that leave you in awe? Then we have the perfect destination for you – Russian Kamchatka. Not only is it home to the Shiveluch volcano, but it offers an experience like no other.
Imagine standing in front of the Shiveluch volcano during an eruption, surrounded by a sea of red, crimson, and pink hues. You’d feel like you’ve entered another world, one that you’ll never forget. And, that’s precisely what you’ll experience when you visit Kamchatka.
The photo of the evening sky taken by Sergey Melnikoff, a.k.a. MFF in September 2005, captures the essence of this beautiful location. A towering giant volcano behind the photographer is spewing out ash and dust into the atmosphere, transforming everything around it, painting the sky and river in shades of red and pink.
Not only will you witness the beauty of the Shiveluch volcano, but you’ll also have the chance to explore the surrounding region. From the stunning hot springs to the picturesque lakes, Kamchatka offers a range of adventures for all types of travelers.
So, if you’re ready to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime journey, pack your bags and head to Kamchatka. You won’t be disappointed.
There are no bids yet. Be the first!