Lot #125 | White Desert
White Desert by Sergey Melnikoff, a.k.a. MFF
Camera Pentax 67-II / 105mm Lens
- Size 39,3”x37” (100×94 cm)
- Acrylic plasticization thickness 5 mm
- Ready to hang | Ship in crate | Free shipping worldwide
- This artwork comes with an Honorary Plaque
- We accept cryptocurrencies. Write to us
- We provide a tax deduction certificate as a 501(c)(3) charity
- What is the quality of the photos taken by MFF with their unique cameras?
- Each MELNIKOFF artwork, which is available at our charity auction, maintaining its uniqueness and artistic value. Every piece is a one-of-a-kind treasure, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by the author.
- By buying this artwork, you can make a meaningful contribution to the Mother Teresa Rehabilitation Center and help provide vital support to Ukrainian children who have lost limbs in the Russian-Ukrainian war.
- By producing acrylic glass photographs at our production facility in Kyiv, we gives you the chance to own an exquisite work of art by one of the most well-known photographers in the world, as well as a historical memento created in Ukraine during the war.
Current bid: $1,500.00
Experience the breathtaking winter scenery of Ala-Bel Pass at an elevation of 10, 400 feet (3,175 meters) above sea level – the heart of Kyrgyzstan’s mountainous region. With only one road connecting the northern and southern parts of the country, you can travel for dozens of miles in any direction before reaching the nearest city.
Captured in 2002 by the talented photographer Sergey Melnikoff, also known as MFF, “White Desert” showcases the vast and snow-covered mountainous landscape, with rare glimpses of the turquoise-blue sky peeking through the clouds, a reminder of the approaching spring.
This stunning piece of art is now being auctioned off for a charitable cause, the Mother Teresa Rehabilitation Center, founded by MFF in Albania to help Ukrainian children who have become disabled due to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Don’t miss your chance to own this incredible photograph while supporting a noble cause. Bid now and make a difference in the lives of those in need.
There are no bids yet. Be the first!