Lot #113 | Moon Hill
Moon Hill by Sergey Melnikoff, a.k.a. MFF
Southern China. 1996
Camera Pentax 67-II / 105mm Lens
- Size 39,3”x31,5” (100×80 cm)
- Acrylic plasticization thickness 5 mm
- Ready to hang | Ship in crate | Free shipping worldwide
- This artwork comes with an Honorary Plaque
- We accept cryptocurrencies. Write to us
- We provide a tax deduction certificate as a 501(c)(3) charity
- What is the quality of the photos taken by MFF with their unique cameras?
- Each MELNIKOFF artwork, which is available at our charity auction, maintaining its uniqueness and artistic value. Every piece is a one-of-a-kind treasure, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by the author.
- By buying this artwork, you can make a meaningful contribution to the Mother Teresa Rehabilitation Center and help provide vital support to Ukrainian children who have lost limbs in the Russian-Ukrainian war.
- By producing acrylic glass photographs at our production facility in Kyiv, we gives you the chance to own an exquisite work of art by one of the most well-known photographers in the world, as well as a historical memento created in Ukraine during the war.
Current bid: $1,500.00
Looking for a unique and breathtaking addition to your art collection? Look no further than this stunning acrylic glass photo of Moon Hill, located in the Guilin Mountains of southern China’s Guangxi autonomous region. This natural wonder is famous for its distinctive semicircular hole, all that remains of what was once a limestone cave formed in the phreatic zone. Its karst formation is a true sight to behold, and now you can bring a piece of it into your home.
Not only will this photo be a stunning addition to your décor, but it also comes with an author’s certificate of authenticity. This means that you’ll be receiving a true piece of art from renowned mountain photographer Sergey Melnikoff, also known as MFF. In fact, this photo was the one that won the Canadian People’s Choice Award at the prestigious BANFF Mountain Competition nearly three decades ago. It’s a true testament to the talent and skill of this incredible artist.
But this isn’t just any charity auction. The proceeds from the sale of this photo will go directly to support Ukrainian children with disabilities. Many of these children have lost arms or legs due to Russian bombs in the ongoing war in Ukraine. By participating in this auction and bidding on this unique piece of art, you’ll be making a tangible difference in the lives of these children and their families.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own a stunning piece of natural beauty while also supporting a worthy cause. Bid on this acrylic glass photo of Moon Hill today, and help make a difference in the lives of Ukrainian children with disabilities.
There are no bids yet. Be the first!