by Tetiana Alexandrova, Art Director of the Soul of Ukraine International Foundation
Here are the highlights to guide you on how to submit your works to our charity auction.
I) Take a low resolution photo of your artwork with the information listed below must be sent to the email email@example.com
Note: In the subject line of the email, please indicate: “Artwork for auction by [name of the artist]”
Each photo of an art work must be provided with the following information:
1) Title of the artwork;
2) Author’s name and surname;
3) Size of the artwork (width and height);
4) Technique of the painting. All mixed types of paints must be indicated: oil, watercolor, acrylic, gouache, pastel, etc.;
5) Specify the material on which the picture is drawn: canvas, cardboard, art paper, etc.;
6) Age of the artist (required for children);
7) The year and geographic location where the painting was created.
8) Brief biographical info with a list of the most significant exhibitions where the artist’s works were exhibited (for professionals artists);
9) Contact information: phone number and email.
10) Please write a short essay about the submitted work in your native language.
After receiving all data, we will indicate the address where the original work of art should be sent.
Note: The artworks of Russian artists are not accepted and are not considered for participation in the auction.
Hurry submit your artwork for the international charitable online auction now.
Do not hesitate to ask us any questions.
We wish you creative success.